reaping
0 comments

romwe feb 2016 review :^)
SWEATER 1 + SWEATER 2




Hi everyone!!!!! How are you guys? I've been alright considering that second semester has started and I've lost approximately 101% off all my motivation LOL. Yesterday it snowed completely unexpectedly and my school gave us a delayed opening <3 <3

Are any of you going to celebrate the Lunar New Year? I was supposed to have a potluck dinner today, but it got moved to Sunday. I'm visiting my grandma tomorrow night, so I can't go ><". Fruit you, lady who keeps on making demands at bible study!!!! ~_~ I hate it when people feel like everyone else always has to accommodate them.

On the bright side though, my dad is coming back in Tuesday! He went to visit my grandparents in China for CNY, and I ordered a Taobao haul :D Excited because I got two pairs of shoes and some cute baseball caps ^__^. I've really been into wearing snapbacks recently, mostly because I realized that means... I don't have to do my hair LOL. Anyways, onto the review~



I actually had three items in this order, but one of them was sold out, so Romwe dispatched the package with the ones that they did have in stock! I'm getting another version of that shirt soon though! (it's a color block pastel tee!)

purple flower print sweater (L)




(Sorry there aren't any pictures of me wearing this sweater - it was too small for me, but that was intended because it's a birthday present for a friend!)

rating: 9.2/10

The inside of this sweater is really fuzzy and warm :) This sort of cutesy Asian fashion isn't really my style, but it suits my friend pretty well, haha. The material was good quality and smooth. The flowers were printed on with fabric paint I believe? None of them were cracked or lopsided~ TBH I've seen this sweatshirt all over Tumblr in 2012, #tbt ('cept it's Saturday).



kangaroo mockneck sweater



In my opinion, this looks more like a bunny so I'm going to refer to it as a bunny~




This was so cute!!!! As you guys probably have figured out from the last couple reviews, I've been really into mock neck sweaters/shirts. 

rating: 8/10

As adorable as I find the design, this sweater didn't fit me that well;;; Based on the measurements, I thought that it would be a little tight, but I didn't expect it to be so restraining. The material was good quality and comfortable, but that "some stretch" is a lie.... The embroidery on the rabbit "kangaroo" was pretty well done, though I found one loose thread. Overall, I'm slightly disappointed because it should have been able to fit me well enough;; Probably will give this away to someone else too.




Thank you @ Lily and Romwe for sponsoring me and overall, giving me a great experience. I know my ending words always sound repetitive but THANK Y'ALL ALSO FOR READING especially those who follow me;;; you guys are best!

Labels: , , ,