seedling
0 comments





shein feb 2016 review :^)

white | heart | pink



Hi everyone~ I'm here with my February Shein review!! Finally midterms are over for me;;;;;; I'm officially a second semester senior, and I will proceed to finish out high school with the worst case of senioritis ever documented. Y'all.... I need to stop getting subscription boxes... I have five coming this month ;_____; And just stop spending money in general OTL;;; Anyways! Onto the review!!! Note: This review is sponsored, but I promise that all opinions are 100% honest and unbiased.







white mockneck knit sweater
This was my favorite item in the package ^__^ I saw a similar top on MIXXMIX that I got in a beige color hehe. Considering they're around the same price (~$15), I would say that they're both really great. This sweater was a little bit tight, but most new clothes come that way until you stretch them out perfectly to your own proportions. 

Just a warning - most clothes that I get online I do NOT put in the dryer. I hang them up to dry because often the extreme heat can cause them to shrink ;-; This includes items from "branded" stores like MXM, because a shirt I got from them has definitely shrunk since I bought it last April.

This sweater has a really cute design, and I really like how the ribbing looks! Even though its white, it isn't see through!!!!! The material is smooth and non-irritating on the skin. My only real complaint was that the sleeves got progressively (noticeably) smaller as it goes on from the shoulders, and is not that comfy around my wrists, thought it does stretch. Definitely would recommend this top~

rating: 9/10









heart cut out tee



I'm a hoe for anything aesthetically pleasing, and since it's Valentine's Month, why not get as many heart-related things as I can??? I saw a few fuzzy crop sweaters previously online, but I don't... really understand the notion of crop sweaters that barely pass your chest? Like they're supposed to keep you warm.. but how.... Anyways, this long-sleeved tee was made of a stretchy and relatively thin material, and you can see there's a ruffled neckline. The only awkward part about this was the underboob wrinkling but if you're the typical AA size, you'll be fine LOL.

rating: 8.5/10



I stuffed a white sock in the shirt so you could see the heart LOL...






basic pink tee
This was a pretty "basic" pink tee, haha. Pretty standard, so nothing extremely exceptional, but it was a great shirt! Nice, oversized, and comfy. The pretty pink color is also a plus, while the cuffed sleeves add a little more to what would just be a plain t-shirt. It's also very Valentinesque :D

rating: 9.3/10






Thank you so much to Susan and Shein for sponsoring me :^) Also super big thank you to everyone who actually bothered to read this ;u; See you next time~

Labels: , , ,