pick me
0 comments




ROMWE REVIEW: shirt x sweater ! 



 Hi everyone! I'm back with yet another review for Romwe~ I've recently (aka today) watched Produce 101 out of boredom, and for some reason, it's really addicting? It's too hard to say who I like because I forget all of their names!! Too many faces on that show OTL. I think most people are rooting for Sejeong, Somi, Pinky, Cathy, and that's about all I remember. I feel bad for Chanmi but I don't particularly know much about her, besides the fact that she's the victim to evil editing. They're all so pretty though and super hardworking, haha. I could never ;____;



color block tee

One of my favorite items that I've ever gotten from Romwe! Apparently according to my friend Baekhyun from Exo had this shirt?  I didn't know that, but if you're an EXO-L, that can only be a perk! #tbt when he was my ultimate bias and I used to care about his fingers.... LOLOLOL Material was thick but not suffocatingly so, and smooth/soft to the touch. The colors were really pretty and I like how the sleeves are different colors. The only thing was that the yellow pocket was a bit obnoxiously bright, but the overall style of this tee was still great :)

rating: 9.5/10




pink polka dot sweater
Okay, so if I'm going to be real honest here, this was probably one of the ugliest items I've ever gotten from Romwe;;;;; There was this weird frill thing going on from midway down the arm onto the sides of the torso?? It was very comfortable and the material was soft and stretchy, but it just looked terrible on me???? I honestly did not see this in the stock photo because the frill is slightly hidden by the bagginess of the sweater... Compared to the shirt, this just fell short by so much.

quality/comfort: 10/10, style: 2/10, overall: 5/10



Huge thank you to Romwe and Lily for sponsoring me~ This package was a bit of a mixed bag, seeing as I got one of the best items and one of the worst items ever LOL. Thank you for reading, and I hope you're all doing well ^_____^

Labels: , , ,