mixxmix haul
0 comments


MIXXMIX HAUL





Hi everyone! I know I post a lot of MIXXMIX clothing on my Tumblr, so I wanted to share my experience with their service and quality. This is my second time ordering from MXM! Obviously, my first time was pretty satisfactory, hehe. MXM was holding a 20% off their 100 most popular items and 16% off their newest items, so I had to cop! I missed the Black Friday Sale because I was in Puerto Rico/an airplane;;;

This review is not sponsored! I bought everything with my own money and/or store credit earned.

Honestly I was a little bit disappointed at first with the shipping. I ordered on Monday, Jan 11, and the order didn't ship until Jan 22. And that was only 4/5 items - the last item was shipped on Jan 26;; (I did say to dispatch my order asap even if something was out of stock; still, they didn't email me about it or anything) BUT MXM shipped via DHL, so the packages were quick to arrive! The first arrived on Jan 26, and the second on Jan 28.








food print ankle socks (not on sale, but I really wanted them, and have for a while!)
price: $2.18
styles: pineapple, burger, potato, popcorn, apple

I've gotten I believe three pairs of socks from MIXXMIX last time, so I knew these socks would be good quality. I also wanted the burger patterned ones, but I restricted myself to only the pineapple ones because they were cuter ;____; These socks were very nice and stretchy (so no worries if you have big feet) and the pineapple print was sewn on (aka no worries about "cracking"). I was wondering whether I should buy knock offs on ebay/aliexpress, but they're all around the same price. I can't wait until my dad brings back my Taobao haul shoes :D I think they'll look super 'aesthetically pleasing' together!

rating: 10/10













heart print socks

price: $2.18 $1.74
colors: pink, red, purple, black

These were also great socks! I've really been wanting these socks because the heart pattern is *yellow thumbs up emoji* The hearts were sewn and not "printed" on with paint or anything, so no worries about cracking! I got the pink heart ones, and honestly - I can't wait to wear them with my knockoff pink stripe adidas superstars from Taobao;;;

rating: 9.9/10














mock neck ribbed knit pullover

price: $15.30 $12.24
colors: beige, ivory, gray, pink, blue, black

This pullover was super comfortable and really soft on the skin. The color was a little more yellow than I expected, but I'm getting white/black pullovers later in February, so I didn't want either of those. I also didn't want to choose grey for every sweater I ordered, and I have too many blue clothing items, so beige it was! (Nothing against the pink; it's just a bit too dark for my taste) I paired this with an a-line denim skirt and a grey plaid scarf! Got some compliments on it, so thanks MXM ^^

rating: 9/10




Paired here with another MIXXMIX item, the pinstripe pleated skirt (no longer available on their website - I checked because I wanted review credits;;;)






basic high neck baggy sweatshirt

price: $21.90 $17.52
colors: gray, light purple, black, ivory

!!!!!!! This sweatshirt is like... the perfect size!!!!!! I love the material; it's so comfy and smooth on the skin. It's also decently warm and I could actually wear just this outside in 0º weather without feeling too cold. I've gotten pretty fond of mock neck shirts (aka between a turtleneck and regular neck) because my neck gets cold easily. I have a pretty large collection of scarves for this reason, but sweatshirts like this one are always good in case I'm in a rush, which is always, haha. (I was late for my calc midterm because I'm not used to waking up in time for first period....) I love the gray, but I wonder if I should've chosen light purple instead;;

rating: 9.8/10











boxy turtleneck knit sweater
price: $21.90 $17.52
colors: light grey (beige), pink, gray

Eh this wasn't really my favorite;; I didn't realize how... extreme the turtleneck was going to be (super baggy in an unattractive way). At least it didn't choke me haha. I got light grey which is very versatile and basic, but I keep on thinking about whether I should've gotten pink to *stand out more*. Still, pretty happy with it overall, but it was definitely my least favorite item in the entire order.

rating: 8/10





So the total cost of the order was $63.46, which reached the requirement for free shipping in the US ($50). There was $12.04 deducted from the 20% sale and I had $10.74 in MIXXMIX credit (because they give you $2 for photo reviews and also recently had some promotion that gave you $3 if you followed their SNS accounts) $63.46 - $22.88 = $40.58. I felt like it was a pretty good deal :)





Thank you for reading & especially such a photo heavy review! Hope you all didn't drown in pictures and words ;__; I was way too lazy to pose with all of them, but my future ootds will most likely feature some of these items ^-^ Best wishes to all of you~

Labels: , , , ,